Tycoon Monopoly Roulette
Join now and play for real money!
MONOPOLY ROULETTE TYCOON
|Bet Type||Bet Description||Payout||Max Bet|
|Single Numbers (Straight)||Place a chip on a single number.||35 to 1||25.00|
|2-Way (Split)||Place a chip between two adjacent single numbers.||17 to 1||50.00|
(Trio if contains 0)
|Place a chip at the edge of a row (vertical) of single numbers (eg. 13, 14, 15).
Also on 0, 1, 2 and 0, 2, 3.
|11 to 1||250.00|
(Basket if contains 0)
|Place a chip on the corner of four adjacent single numbers.
Also on 0, 1, 2, 3.
|8 to 1||100.00|
|6-Way (Six-Line)||Place a chip between two adjacent rows of single numbers.||5 to 1||150.00|
|Any Dozen||1-12, 13-24, 25-36||2 to 1||250.00|
|Any Column||Place a chip on the relevant '2 to 1' column.
1st Column: 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 28, 31, and 34.
2nd Column: 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, and 35.
3rd Column: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, and 36.
|2 to 1||250.00|
|1-18 or 19-36 (Low or High)||Bet on 18 and lower (excluding 0) or 19 and higher.||1 to 1||500.00|
|Odd or Even||Bet on Even numbers (excluding 0) or Odd numbers.||1 to 1||500.00|
|Red or Black||Bet on Red numbers or Black numbers.||1 to 1||500.00|
|Property Name||Property Value (x bet)|
|OLD KENT ROAD||8.8x|
|KINGS CROSS STATION||2.55x|
|THE ANGEL, ISLINGTON||2x|
|FENCHURCH STREET STATION||4.45x|
|LIVERPOOL STREET STATION||19x|
Special MONOPOLY Prizes
|Prize Description||Prize Amount|
|Receiving a 2nd Get Out Of Jail Free card when the player already has one.||5x all MONOPOLY Bets|
|Landing on GO!||2x all MONOPOLY Bets|
|Consultancy Fee (Community Chest card)||2x all MONOPOLY Bets|
|Sale of Stock (Community Chest card)||2x all MONOPOLY Bets|
|Landing on income tax on the first roll||1x all MONOPOLY Bets|
|Income Tax Refund (Community Chest card)||1x all MONOPOLY Bets|
|Win 2nd Prize in a Beauty Contest (Community Chest card)||1x all MONOPOLY Bets|
How To Win - Roulette
- To win, the roulette ball must settle in a numbered pocket on the roulette wheel that the player has placed a wager on.
- To the left of the Racetrack interface lies the Roulette Pay Square.
- The Roulette Pay Square is a white square that has an icon resembling a roulette betting board.
- If a win occurs, the chips associated with the winning bet on the roulette betting board, as well as winning chips from the dealer, slide to the Roulette Pay Square.
- When all winning chips arrive at the Roulette Pay Square, a tooltip appears above the chip stack to display the total amount won from the roulette betting board.
- After a few seconds have passed, the chip stack animates from the Roulette Pay Square to the Balance meter. The Balance meter then flashes and updates with the player's winnings accordingly.
- After placing bets on the Property Strip, the player has 4 chances to trigger the MONOPOLY Bonus by having the ball land in a red pocket.
- If the roulette ball lands in a black pocket, the bonus does not trigger and the current MONOPOLY bets remain active.
- If the roulette ball lands in the 0 pocket, all MONOPOLY Bets are forfeited and removed from the Property Strip.
- The MONOPOLY Bonus is triggered when the roulette ball lands in a red pocket when there are active MONOPOLY bets on the Property Strip.
- The starting Property values of the MONOPOLY Bonus are determined by which of the 4 spins the bonus was triggered on. Please refer to the MONOPOLY Paytable for default Property values.
- If the MONOPOLY Bonus was triggered on the 1st spin, all Property values are at 1x.
- If the MONOPOLY Bonus was triggered on the 2nd spin, all Property values are at 2x.
- If the MONOPOLY Bonus was triggered on the 3rd spin, all Property values are at 3x.
- If the MONOPOLY Bonus was triggered on the 4th and final spin, all Property values are at 5x.
- When the MONOPOLY Bonus is triggered, the roulette betting board, roulette wheel, and Racetrack interface automatically flip to display the Property Strip, Dice Popper, and Bonus interface.
- The player is initially awarded 3 dice rolls. Rolling doubles does not award additional rolls.
- MR. MONOPOLY is lowered down on to GO! at the beginning of the bonus, and moves along the board the number of spaces as dictated by the 'popped' dice.
- To the left of the Roulette Pay Square lies the MONOPOLY Pay Square.
- If MR. MONOPOLY lands on a property that the player has wagered on, MR. MONOPOLY will tap the property with his cane and a shower of coins will animate to the MONOPOLY Pay Square.
- After the coin animation completes, a chip stack appears on the MONOPOLY Pay Square and a tooltip appears over the stack to display the total amount awarded from that property bet.
- The chip stack on the MONOPOLY Pay Square remains during the entirety of the bonus and updates accordingly with each additional cash award.
- Landing on Chance or Community Chest pulls a card from its specific card pile within the Bonus interface.
- Community Chest and Chance cards can award one of a number of enhancements, such as advancing forward to a property, moving backwards a number of steps, cash prizes, and Get Out Of Jail Free cards.
- Community Chest and Chance cash prizes are not multiplied by the triggering spin multiplier, nor the Lap Multiplier.
- The player can only have one Get Out Of Jail Free cards at a time. If a second one is pulled, it is ignored.
- Landing on or passing GO! awards the player 3 additional dice rolls in addition to the number of rolls remaining.
- Additionally, landing on or passing GO! increase the Lap Multiplier. The Lap Multiplier further multiplies Property values depending on the lap the player is on.
- MR. MONOPOLY can go around the board a maximum of 3 laps. If MR. MONOPOLY passes GO! a 4th time, all awards that should be awarded are paid, but no additional dice rolls are awarded, the Lap Multiplier does not increase, and any remaining dice rolls are forfeited.
- If MR. MONOPOLY lands on either Income or Super/Luxury Tax after the player's first roll, the MONOPOLY Bonus immediately ends and all remaining dice rolls are forfeited.
- If MR. MONOPOLY lands on Income tax on the player's first roll, the Bonus does not immediately end. Instead, the player is awarded a cash award of 1x all MONOPOLY bets.
- If MR. MONOPOLY lands on Go To Jail, or if a Chance or Community Chest card dictates that MR. MONOPOLY has to go to Jail, the MONOPOLY Bonus immediately ends and all remaining dice rolls are forfeited.
- If MR. MONOPOLY lands on Go To Jail, or if a Chance or Community Chest card dictates that MR. MONOPOLY has to go to Jail, but the player has a Get Out Of Jail Free card, MR. MONOPOLY is taken to Just Visiting. In this instance, the Lap Multiplier does not increase and the player is not awarded additional dice rolls.
- Once all remaining dice rolls have been completed, MR. MONOPOLY is removed from the Property Strip and the bonus ends.
- After the bonus ends, the Property Strip, Dice Popper, and Bonus interface transition back to the roulette betting board, roulette wheel, and Racetrack interface.
- Any roulette wins that were won on the triggering spin are now awarded and animate like usual to the Roulette Pay Square.
- After a few seconds, both the Roulette Pay Square and MONOPOLY Pay Square, if applicable, animate towards the Balance meter. The Balance meter then flashes and updates with the player's winnings accordingly.
Return To Player (RTP)
- European Roulette : 97.3%
- MONOPOLY Bonus : 95.22% - 96.29%
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Game Client Version : 1.0.151
- ©2016 Scientific Games. All rights reserved.
- The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and character as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and the playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment. ©1935, 2016 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
How To PlayUser Interface
- At the bottom of the screen, a series of buttons are displayed that control the gameplay of MONOPOLY Roulette Tycoon.
- From left to right, the buttons are: Undo, Remove One Bet, Remove All Bets, Repeat Last Bet (Roulette Only), Spin/Repeat Last Bet (Roulette & MONOPOLY).
- Below the buttons lies a message bar that displays informative text during game play and user interactions with the game.
- Underneath the roulette wheel lies the MONOPOLY Board button.
Setting Your Stake
- Chip denominations available to the player are displayed in the Chip Selector on the lower-right side of the screen. The Active Chip is highlighted and enlarged at the left-center of the Chip Selector.
- Clicking/touching the chips above or below the Active Chip will slide the next or previous chip denomination and replace the current Active Chip denomination.
- It is possible to mix chip values on the same bet.
- The Total Bet amount is displayed in either the lower right (Desktop) or upper right (Mobile) of the screen.
Placing A Bet
GENERAL AND ROULETTE BETS
- All standard roulette bets can be placed. These include single number bets, inside bets, and outside bets.
- All available bets are explained in the payouts section.
- A bet is placed by touching/clicking on an area within the betting board. 1 chip of the current Active Chip in the Chip Selector will be placed on the betting board of the particular bet.
- Each additional click/touch will add one unit of the Active Chip to that bet.
- When a bet is placed, a tooltip is displayed briefly above the placed bet.
- After the first bet is placed, the 'Undo', 'Remove One Bet', 'Remove All Bets', and 'Spin' buttons become active.
- Selecting the 'Undo' button will undo the last action made (re-add a bet after removing it, remove a bet after placing it, etc).
- Selecting the 'Remove One Bet' button will activate the button and change the background of the message bar. During this time, the player can select any bet (excluding active MONOPOLY bets) that has been placed at that point and remove them one at a time.
- To re-enable betting, select the active 'Remove One Bet' button to deactivate it.
- Selecting the 'Remove All Bets' button will clear all bets from the Roulette betting, as well as any non-active MONOPOLY bets.
- Selecting the 'Repeat Last Bet (Roulette Only)' button will repeat the roulette bets that were made for the previous game.
- To the left of the Chip Selector lies the Racetrack interface.
- The Racetrack interface allows the player to make specific types of bets in an automated fashion.
|Bet Type||Bet Description||Bet Configuration|
|Tiers du Cylindre
|6 chips placed on 6 specific bets that cover 12 numbers of the roulette wheel opposite of the Voisins du Zero bets.||
|'Orphelins'||5 chips placed on 5 specific bets that cover 8 numbers that have not been covered in the Voisins du Zero or Tiers du Cylindre bets.||
|Voisins du Zero
|9 chips placed on 7 specific bets that cover the 17 numbers closest to 0 on the roulette wheel.||
|Je Zero ('Zero')||4 chips placed on 4 specific bets that cover the 7 numbers closest to 0 on the roulette wheel.||
|Neighbours||(Desktop Only) 5 chips placed on 5 specific numbers that cover 5 concurrent numbers as laid out on the roulette wheel.||
- Selecting any of the Racetrack Bets will place an Active Chip in accordance to the configured bet on to the roulette betting board. If more than one chip is placed for the configured bet, both chips will be of the Active Chip amount.
- A Neighbour bet is made by selecting any one of the individual numbers on the outer rim of the Racetrack interface.
- When the mouse cursor is over one of the numbers on the outer rim of the Racetrack interface, the number the cursor is over, plus the previous 2 and following 2 numbers, become highlighted.
- The highlighted numbers represent the individual bets that will be made on the roulette betting board upon clicking the mouse button.
- Selecting the 'MONOPOLY Board' button flips the roulette betting board to display the Property Strip.
- A bet is placed by touching/clicking on a property on the Property Strip. 1 chip of the current Active Chip in the Chip Selector will be placed on the property.
- Each additional click/touch will add one unit of the Active Chip to the already established bet on a property.
- After placing the desired bets on the Property Strip, hitting the spin button will make the current MONOPOLY bets active.
- Once MONOPOLY bets become active, additional MONOPOLY bets cannot be made until either the MONOPOLY Bonus triggers or the roulette ball lands in the 0 pocket on the roulette wheel.
- MONOPOLY bets can persist for up to 4 roulette games.
- Even if MONOPOLY bets are active, at least 1 roulette bet must be made to start the next game.
Starting The Game
- When all bets have been placed, selecting the 'Spin' button will slide an enlarged view of the roulette wheel into view, on top of the default game view.
- After the ball comes to rest in the pocket, a static image showing a close up of the result replaces the animating wheel.
- The static result image then shrinks to the upper left corner of the screen and the roulette betting board is displayed once again.
- After the static result image has moved to the upper left corner, the Histogram, seen in the upper right corner of the screen, updates and displays the winning number in the left-most column.
- The upper row of the Histogram displays the red numbers the roulette ball has landed on from past games. The middle row of the Histogram displays when the roulette ball has landed in the 0 pocket from past games. The lowest row of the Histogram displays the black numbers the roulette ball has landed on from past games.
- Only the previous 15 (desktop) or 3 (mobile) outcomes are displayed within the Histogram.
- The static result image will stay visible until a new bet is placed or when the mouse cursor moves over an active interface button (desktop).
- After the static result image shrinks to the upper left corner of the screen, the 'Repeat Last Bet (Roulette Only)' button becomes active.
- The 'Repeat Last Bet (Roulette Only)' button becomes deactivated once it is selected, or once a bet has been placed on the roulette betting board.
- If the previous game removed active MONOPOLY bets, either through triggering the MONOPOLY Bonus or the roulette ball landing in the 0 pocket on the roulette wheel, the 'Spin' button turns into the 'Repeat Last Bet (Roulette & MONOPOLY)' button.
- After selecting the 'Repeat Last Bet (Roulette & MONOPOLY)' button, or placing a bet on either the roulette betting board or Property Strip, the 'Repeat Last Bet (Roulette & MONOPOLY)' button turns back in to the 'Spin' button.